Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Easy days 29 & 30 August

On Monday, I had the pleasure of watching Nicolas at his field hockey practice at school. At lt, warm-ups, at rt hitting the ball over 2 cones, below a big swing!!

 30 August, Jannie and I had to do errands at a humongous new mall, and I could not pass up doing some odd shots!! These utensils hang above tables in the food court. I don't know if the picture at the right is of ice cream or gellato,
                                         but it was artfully swirled &
begged for my camera!


 At bottom right are fronds of  the breadfruit tree in Lorraine's front yard. I just liked the way the light
         came through.

Jillian told me that a single click on any picture will enlarge it, and clicking on the back arrow at upper left will reduce again.